We are committed to being responsive to the needs and concerns of our customers or potential customers and to resolving your complaint as quickly as possible. This policy has been designed to provide guidance to both our clients and employees on the way Thomsen Builders & Carpenters Pty Ltd receives and manages complaints. We are committed to being consistent, fair and impartial when handling complaints.
How to lodge a complaint
If you are dissatisfied with a service provided by us, you should in the first instance consider speaking directly with the employee you have been dealing with. If you are uncomfortable with this or consider the relevant staff member is unable to address your concerns you can lodge a complaint with us in one of the following ways:
- By completing a feedback form on our Buildertrend portal, through our feedback and surveys page
- By telephoning us on 1300 734 403
- By writing to us PO BOX 4111 Bradbury NSW
- By emailing us us email@example.com (office manager), firstname.lastname@example.org (production manager), email@example.com (sales manager)
- In person by speaking to any of our managers. If we receive your complaint verbally, we may ask you to put your complaint in writing.
Or if you would like to lodge an anonymous complaint using the form >> HERE
Our incident reporting company policy is designed to outline the purpose and procedure for reporting any on-the-job incidents. The company is committed to enforce all health and safety guidelines to avoid such occurrences and expects employees to comply. However, incidents are sometimes inevitable. Our provision in this case is to ensure all incidents are reported timely so they can be investigated properly and preventative measures can be reviewed and reinforced.
Full details of our Incident Management Policy can be found >> HERE.